You must have a User Account prior to adding registrants. Please read the following information before proceeding:
- The information requested in this section refers to the “user” (not the registrant). You will add registrants (attendees) later in the process.
- Users can register as many attendees as needed
- Please note Users do not necessarily attend the event. It is possible the User is the person in charge of registering attendees but will not attend the event.
- Tips for the User:
- If you wish to keep a group of attendees together, you may want to register them with a single User. This works well for sponsors or companies who are hosting multiple attendees.
- If you are an individual registering yourself (and/or family) or you do not wish to group all of your guests in one, have them create their own user login.
- If this is the first time you are registering yourself or someone else, please start here.
- If you already have a User account, use the below form to create a user login.
- If you are returning to add or make changes to registrants, please click on “Log In.”
Use the following drop down and select either Sponsor or Non-Sponsor. Based on this choice, everyone registered with this User Account will be associated with a sponsor or non-sponsor registration.
- “Sponsor” indicates you are registering with a bronze, silver, gold or platinum sponsor company.
- Non-sponsor indicates all other registrants.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.